L O A D I N G ...
Please Wait

OUR PROMISE

  • Prompt, professional service
  • Personalized solutions based on your needs
  • Committed to 100% customer satisfaction
  • Quotes are always free
Get Quote

Signs That Your Home Or Place Of Business In Markham Needs Professional Electrical Servicing

Lights keep flickering. This is a sign that an electrical connection is not working properly and should be addressed immediately. The only way to fix flickering lights is to have a professional electric contractor swap them for new ones or modify the connections. On the other hand, if several lights flicker together or the entire building flickers, you should immediately call a professional electrician.

Outlets are either hot or charred. Unplug everything from the outlet as soon as it feels too hot. After an electrician nearest you have diagnosed the problem, do not plug the outlet just yet. You could cover it with tape and place a sign so that others can avoid it. Dimmer switches that feel warm do their job. But if they feel too hot it’s time to check.

Wiring and burning odor problems. You should call your local electrician in Markham to replace your wiring. Old wires aren’t designed to handle the heavy load of electricity that office buildings consume. Locate the source of the odor and then turn off your electricity. If you’re unable to find where the smell is coming from, or are certain that it is not coming out of the office kitchens, get a professional electrician on the line. Even though wires might be hidden away or difficult to see, you should give them a thorough inspection every month to make sure that they are not damaged or in need of replacement.

The circuit breaker keeps tripping. It is wise to call a professional if your circuit breaker keeps tripping and you are not able to identify the problem. Circuit breakers are intended to keep electrical circuits cool. If your circuit breaker trips constantly, there is likely an electrical problem.

What Risks Does A Malfunctioning Electrical System Pose?

There are many reasons why wiring problems, whether old or defective, can cause major damage. Some of these are:

  • An outdated electrical system is a fire hazard and can put you, and your loved ones, at risk. Bad wiring is one cause of house fires. Bad wiring can result in a lot of fire if it’s heated, exposed or ignited.
  • You can get electrocuted. If the wiring becomes worn and damaged, the electrical current can’t be transferred correctly. It is possible that the insulation has holes. These cases can lead to electrocution.
  • Because the wiring is not safe and can’t handle the power properly, the life expectancy of your electrical appliances may be significantly reduced. Additionally, faulty wiring may make it difficult for modern appliances to be supported. This will result in your microwaves, washing machines, and dishwashers wearing out faster.

Also, make sure to watch for loose outlets and sparks. Rodents living in buildings are most likely to have been eating wires. Call the electric professionals in Markham immediately to save time. Surrge has the best licensed and insured electricians you can trust. Call us today!

Access Client Hub

Keep a track of your account

Trusted Partners

Lorem ipsum dolor

Get In Touch
close slider

    What is 4 + 4 ?